Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Letter #2 (MTC)

Hey World,

The MTC, is by far the most amazing, and the most difficult thing I have done so far. The highs, and the lows, have been in an abundance as of late, but this is where I need to be! This place is absolutly amazing.

So far, I have been issued a companion, Elder Flint, and him and I have hit it off! We are apart of a district of 9 missionaries all going to Jackson, Mississippi, and all of us are doing amazing. It feels to weird to be writing letters to those who I know are back at home, because the MTC has completly taken over me. It feels like this is where I have been, and what I have been doing for my whole life, and it seems like you all should know how I'm doing. I don't know how to really explain it, but it makes sense in my head! The church is true, and to my cousins who are getting ready to serve, this is a very real battle were stepping into, prepair as such. o and jeff, half of my zone is going to your mission!! They are awesome elders who you will love! The church is true! I know that because in one week I have spent 56+ hours in a class room, and I love it. If not for the Lord, I couldn't have done that. Know that I am where I need to be! This place is honestly amazing! Sorry for the short note, but I don't feel the need to go into detail about my classroom study:) If anyone wishes to get into contact with me, the best way is via dearelder.com, it is instant, and will appear in my mail box that day. Make sure your address is attached so that I can write you, with pen and paper, back! My box number is 306, and my departure date is may 14! Love you all!
       ~Elder Maddox

No comments:

Post a Comment