Friday, August 30, 2013

Letter #47 (Byram, MS)

Hey Mom!                                                                                                      June 11, 2013
What an amazing week this past week has been. So many amazing experiences, and so many miracles happening, We even received a phone call from President McDonough this week asking us what our key to success has been for the past couple weeks. It has been a roller coaster ride to say the least! I don't have too much to write today, because I am still trying to wrap my mind about last week, but there is one thing that has really been on my mind lately. So almost two years ago to the day I was out knocking doors in Savanna Georgia selling alarms for Vivint. This, as you well know was one of the hardest times in my life. After leaving Georgia, I had no desire to return to the South. Ever. You would always hear me joke about the different things I would do if I received my mission call down here. So when the night came that I opened my call to come to the South, it took a lot of prayer to understand why I was called to be down here. But this last week, has given me so much in the way of confirmation that this is where I should be. That God, through living Prophets and Apostles has called me to be serving in Mississippi right now. What an amazing feeling to know that God cares that much.
          ~Elder Maddox

No comments:

Post a Comment