Monday, November 19, 2012

Letter #30! (Ashdown, AR)

Steven has been serving for 7 months this week! Each Monday I get a personal email or two from him. But last week was my birthday and he sent me a package! It was 2 bracelets that he had specially made for me way back in Shreveport, LA! I was so touched that he thought so far ahead! And the letter he sent with them was super sweet! This will be our first big holiday with out him but it sounds like he will have a great day...he has a lunch and a dinner scheduled and a game or two of football!
~Lisa



So this week was a great one just like all of the weeks have been. This email will be short because the library up here in Ashdown is closed for this whole week so i am using an ipad of one of the members here in Ashdown. The Bowman family is so nice too us! But this week we had interviews with the mission president and it was absolutely amazing!! That man is so intune with the Spirit. Oh and I heard that little cousin Caleb started with his papers! congratulations!! So weird thought of the week....Elder van dyke hash been serving now for over a year. That's nuts! Love you all!
~Elder Maddox

No comments:

Post a Comment